Latest news:

Complete Apathy
Discussion started by Exilepaul , 13 September, 2020 20:28
Complete Apathy
Exilepaul 13 September, 2020 20:28
I didnt flinch as we crossed for them tries today in the 2nd half probably for the 1st time in my life as we got completely tore apart by lowly Worcester because that's what this club I love has done to me sucked every last bit of euthasim and joy out of me. Yes we were rubbish in 15/16 and 17/18 but I felt far more emotionally connected to boys like Topsy, Paice and boys like that and Kenndo as coach because they love this club as much I do and we actually had a soul back then. I genuinely couldn't give a toss if any of current coaches or players left truth be told I've never personally felt so disconnected to the club it's not even about winning, I'm not ranting and raving anymore I dont have the energy it's just complete apathy.

Re: Complete Apathy
GHA 13 September, 2020 20:29
Haven't sucked your enthusiasm for starting new threads whinging and moaning, unfortunately

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net