Latest news:

Schedule madness 16 days between matches
Discussion started by Jonny_C , 14 September, 2020 08:21
Schedule madness 16 days between matches
Jonny_C 14 September, 2020 08:21
Having watched an overdose of matches recently I find it strange that Irish's next match is on the 30th Sept, 16 days away.
Madness surely, why didn't the Premiership bods spread out these matches for the sanity and safety of players?

Re: Schedule madness 16 days between matches
Florida 14 September, 2020 08:31
Challenge and Champions cup are up next, which gives us a much needed rest but lots of other teams have to play.

RodB 14 September, 2020 08:32
European cup competions, involving some prem clubs

PV 14 September, 2020 08:42
If you were one of the top stars youíd want to play having not done so for 6 months. I assume that the fit and able will be back on the paddock and we start to get a return on our investment...

Nick4219 14 September, 2020 09:49
I think based on yesterdayís performance the whole squad needs a rest and a rethink.

It may allow some to return to fitness and become available for the next set of games in which we desperately need to see a marked improvement and pick up some points somehow.

I think the break may well help some people on here relax a little and take their minds off the game and bring the old blood pressure down.

mackemII 14 September, 2020 10:43
We might benefit from the fact that Exeter have already secured top spot but even their second string will be hard to beat. I would expect that Wasps, Bath, Sale and Bristol will all get 5 points from their next matches. 4 October could be exciting with Wasps v Exeter, Saracens v Bath, Sale v Worcester and LI v Bristol. My prediction therefore is Wasps, Sale and Bristol to join Exeter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net