Latest news:

LI External Branding at Brentford
Discussion started by Finno , 28 September, 2020 13:50
LI External Branding at Brentford
Finno 28 September, 2020 13:50
This seems to have caused a mini storm on the Brentford Forum ! As with all forums, some sensible and many just off the wall(pardon the pun!)

Enjoy....

[griffinpark.org]

Re: LI External Branding at Brentford
franciscorrigan 28 September, 2020 17:58
Just had a quick look and for every voice of reason there are ten morons bleating about a sign which doesn't exist. It's hilarious.(Sm63)

HMRH 28 September, 2020 18:19
Love the boys and girls at Brentford FC playing the big club all of a sudden

Margin_Walker 28 September, 2020 18:29
Ha, that's a cracking thread and to be fair there are several voices of reason on it.

I just cannot fathom getting myself that wound up about some branding on a stadium by a tenant. It's a commercial transaction and they are getting paid. Does it really matter?

Those lads are going to be a hoot

ExiledChameleon 28 September, 2020 22:31
Imagine getting wound up over a sign.

SixNineOne 28 September, 2020 22:34
Has anyone actually checked who is the legal owner of the new stadium? I wouldnít be surprised if it is in fact owned by an investment holding company and that strictly speaking Brentford FC are ďtenantsĒ as well...

franciscorrigan 28 September, 2020 22:35
Apparently it cost £71 million. Now, if we could find 7100 people with £10 grand, we could have one too. (Sm128)
Actually, being a bit more down to earth, It would be nice to have 7100 season ticket holders.(Sm63)

NickK 29 September, 2020 19:03
There is a lot more traffic on their message board for sure. The quality of the views are open to subjectivity. But as per this site, anyone who can type can share an opinion......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/09/2020 19:04 by NickK.

SixNineOne 29 September, 2020 22:53
It was quite amusing to read some of their comments when I first looked at their message board. But rather than go back for a further update, I concluded that I donít actually give a toss about what they might say. On our match days itís our stadium and thatís all that matters.

SimonG19 30 September, 2020 15:59
Quote:
NickK
There is a lot more traffic on their message board for sure. The quality of the views are open to subjectivity. But as per this site, anyone who can type can share an opinion......

... and a few that can't!

SteveS 30 September, 2020 16:44
Hilarious read, could be a tough transitional season for them, hope they are not setting us up as the fall guys

GHA 30 September, 2020 17:12
Have they sorted the sponsorship naming rights for the stadium yet?

If not we should have a whip round and call it the London Irish Rugby Stadium or something similar

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net