Re: First win v Exeter since...
GHA 30 September, 2020 20:20
Tom Homer obviously the missing piece of the puzzle

baldstumpy 30 September, 2020 20:50
Really enjoyed that result

M51 30 September, 2020 20:51
Tom was very sudued today. I expected more of the running full back and a man who was close to a 90% successful place kicker, in his early Irish days. It seemed almost like he was hiding from the limelight, unless its been coached out of him. Lets hope to see him get back his rugby go to game. Personally I was close to having heart failure watching tonights game, my early optimism was reduced to panic when I thought we were closing in on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I really didnt care what Exeter side was out there tonight, we the Team and supporters needed to see a victory. And it came to pass regardless of poor kicking. passing and idiotic penalties. Just Bristol to beat on Sunday. Good luck to the team.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net