Real shame about Bath.
Discussion started by Shawshank , 04 October, 2020 17:01
Real shame about Bath.
Shawshank 04 October, 2020 17:01
(Sm22)(Sm22)

Re: Real shame about Bath.
franciscorrigan 04 October, 2020 17:22
hahahahahahahahahahah I'm gutted. NOT!!

Shame we are short of players for them to plunder for next season too. Unless Loader fancies going, although they have plenty of wingers already

I bet they still sneak in to the playoffs, when Sale can't raise a team for Wednesday(Sm63)

Shawshank 04 October, 2020 17:24
Even if they scrape through, Exeter will put 30 pts on them at home.

Heaf 04 October, 2020 17:32
They were lucky to get the draw. WB should have given two YCs at least. Deliberate KO 5 yards from the line near the start, and then the PT at the end, where I thought you had to give a YC as long as you could identify the offender - and it happened right in front of him.

Exilepaul 05 October, 2020 00:58
Well them or Sale can have no complaints about us we both gave them 10 points

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net