Latest news:

Joe Simmonds should be Englandís 10
Discussion started by Shawshank , 10 October, 2020 19:43
Joe Simmonds should be Englandís 10
Shawshank 10 October, 2020 19:43
He is a better kicker, runner and playmaker.

He also is level headed and not at risk of being sent off every game. Bring it on.

Of course, with Eddie it wonít happen as he has his favourites.

Re: Joe Simmonds should be Englandís 10
GHA 10 October, 2020 20:46
Quote:
Shawshank
He is a better kicker, runner and playmaker.
He also is level headed and not at risk of being sent off every game. Bring it on.

Of course, with Eddie it wonít happen as he has his favourites.

You think George Ford is at risk of being sent off every game, Shankers? Can't say I agree with that

Bazzo 11 October, 2020 17:13
I think that Eddie will go for Jacob Umaga as the young player to follow Ford and Farrell.

In fairness Marcus Smith is a class talent and would be my choice but he might end up being another Danny Cirriani

grumpy1960 21 October, 2020 21:03
After Saturdayís exhibition no doubt but he wonít get a shout with Fast Eddie at the helm

Shawshank 21 October, 2020 21:20
The comparison with Russell was fascinating., who was all trickery and guile, Meanwhile Simmonds played a very under-stated game, but was very consistent in all aspects.

I would expect him to be a bit more expansive v Wasps.

His boyish looks make him deceptively small on the pitch, but when he was being interviewed with Sam S, he wasnít that much shorter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net