Latest news:

Jack Willis
Discussion started by tatthecraic3 , 13 October, 2020 15:32
Jack Willis
tatthecraic3 13 October, 2020 15:32
Saw a note in am article from Ruck.co.uk. that apparently he started in the London Irish Academy...

Great bloody work letting one of the nest backrowers in the game go from the club *shakes head*

Re: Jack Willis
GHA 13 October, 2020 16:23
The Wasps website doesn't mention us

[www.wasps.co.uk]

Florida 13 October, 2020 16:34
When will people learn that ruck.co.uk is pure garbage?

He started out at Reading Abbey RFC, which is where Loader and Munga came from, he was not in our academy.

Its quite disappointing how quickly this board jump to judging the club.

Margin_Walker 13 October, 2020 18:14
Given that he played at Reading Abbey, there's a chance he was involved in our DPP at some point in his early teens and he could have switched for whatever reason.

Or ruck could be wrong, which would be far from the first time.

Pretty certain he never played U18s for us either way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/10/2020 18:16 by Margin_Walker.

Ajax Treesdown 14 October, 2020 14:15
Steffon Armitage won European Player of the Year at Toulon...

Great bloody work letting one of the best backrowers in the game go from the club *shakes head*

Florida 14 October, 2020 15:28
Quote:
Ajax Treesdown
Steffon Armitage won European Player of the Year at Toulon...
Great bloody work letting one of the best backrowers in the game go from the club *shakes head*

Ah and now we drag up something from 9 years ago and retread whats already done, dusted and been moaned about. Well done Ajax, thoroughly well done!

Fursa 14 October, 2020 17:06
Ajax Toulon had no salary cap .He had already signed a contract with London I and was allowed to leave during his contract. don't forget he came to us from Saracens, so the same charge could be levelled against Saracens!!

Shawshank 14 October, 2020 19:03
Crikey, if Ajax is still seething at Steff leaving after having played for us brilliantly for about 6 seasons, he must each evening in his lonely bedroom be throwing darts at pictures of Paul Warwick...

SirBurger 14 October, 2020 19:27
I thought Ajax's post was a joke...it is a word for word copy of the first post relating to Jack Willis.

Ajax Treesdown 14 October, 2020 19:45
Quote:
SirBurger
I thought Ajax's post was a joke...it is a word for word copy of the first post relating to Jack Willis.

This.

Florida 14 October, 2020 20:44
Quote:
Ajax Treesdown
Quote:
SirBurger

This.

Apologies, there's so little humour on this board I generally see the worst in most people's posts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net