Latest news:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site


Training
Discussion started by arniepie , 02 June, 2018 11:12
Training
arniepie 02 June, 2018 11:12
After banging on about time training since arcangues won the breeders cup in 1993 it appears someone has finally taken notice of my way of thinking,,, the lads will be training much later in the day and finishing much later so when you are at your peak training it will be roughly the same time as when you will be playing

Re: Training
DOK. 02 June, 2018 16:25
Maybe it's also part of the review why we pick up more injuries than anyone else?

Re: Training
kevin 03 June, 2018 18:42
Quote:
DOK
Maybe it's also part of the review why we pick up more injuries than anyone else?
Just to clarify...this is changes in time of day not when training season starts and finishes?

Re: Training
arniepie 04 June, 2018 06:46
Yes, I believe training will start at 11 and will peak roughly the same time as game time

Re: Training
kevin 05 June, 2018 07:40
Quote:
arniepie
Yes, I believe training will start at 11 and will peak roughly the same time as game time
Makes sense. Cheers arniepie.

Re: Training
arniepie 11 June, 2018 06:44
Apologies to everyone it appears I was sold a dud on this issue, training will continue as it was last season unfortunately without minty wiggy and Colin osborne, I wish them all the best

Re: Training
QuinAlan 11 June, 2018 06:58
Interesting!

Re: Training
quin_jon 11 June, 2018 07:02
Quote:
arniepie
Apologies to everyone it appears I was sold a dud on this issue, training will continue as it was last season unfortunately without minty wiggy and Colin osborne, I wish them all the best

So Mapletoft and Nev survive?

Re: Training
Bucksquin 11 June, 2018 08:52
And what, if I may ask, is the source of this information?

Re: Training
blucherquin 11 June, 2018 09:08
Quote:
Bucksquin
And what, if I may ask, is the source of this information?

He’s clearly not going to say, and is almost always right and obviously has some link to the support staff at club.

Re: Training
QuinAlan 11 June, 2018 09:10
Who will be looking after the forwards, scrums, lineouts, & mauls..?? Must be someone new coming in unless its JK coming back to do what he's best at?

Re: Training
Monte 11 June, 2018 09:29
Adam Jones? Tofty is according to some a ‘friend’ of Gustard.

Re: Training
blucherquin 11 June, 2018 09:54
Quote:
QuinAlan
Who will be looking after the forwards, scrums, lineouts, & mauls..?? Must be someone new coming in unless its JK coming back to do what he's best at?

Gustard?

Re: Training
RodneyRegis 11 June, 2018 11:29
Mapletoft is the one who needs to go above all others.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net