Latest news:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Saints V Leinster
Discussion started by Saintsby (IP Logged), 11 September, 2019 13:34
GOD
Saintsby
11 September, 2019 13:34
OK so its probably on here somewhere so apologies in advance for not KUATB but......1)I take it season ticket or not its sit where you like? and 2) IIt is in the ST 'package yes?
Ta!

Saint Stokey
Saint Stokey
11 September, 2019 13:41
1) Yes - as long as you only want to sit in the Carlsberg stand
2) Yes - although I'm sure the club would accept donations.

tedge
tedge
11 September, 2019 13:49
Usually all the stands are open but people sit anywhere they want to and yes it's included in the ST

Saint Stokey
Saint Stokey
11 September, 2019 14:07
I was unaware of that Tedge. I thought it was the same as the Wandies games where, for the most part, only the Carlsberg stand is open.

Saint Ted
Saint Ted
11 September, 2019 14:15
Both correct to be fair.

Saturday pre-season matches where you can expect a fair number of people, they will open the whole ground

A Thursday night will be Carlsberg and possibly south stand as the numbers will be relatively low

Saint Stokey
Saint Stokey
11 September, 2019 14:18
it would be a shame if the numbers are that low. I appreciate that its a Thursday evening, but it would be great to show support right from the off.

Fingers crossed for a full season of a packed out Gardens.

tedge
tedge
11 September, 2019 14:40
Sadly I won't be there - I'm still in cricket mode and will be at The Oval tomorrow. I will have had an awfully long wait for my first match of the new season !

Saints95
Saints95
11 September, 2019 14:49
The offy have just posted a useful story about some updates to the village and it says this...

"Please note seating is UNRESERVED in the Barwell, Carlsberg and South Stands for both Saints v Leinster and the Premiership Rugby 7s, so Season Ticket Holders may be unable to sit in their usual seats."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net