Latest news:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Treviso Tickets
Discussion started by Stockers (IP Logged), 07 October, 2019 21:46
MESSAGES->author
Stockers
07 October, 2019 21:46
The Club are telling STHs to buy tickets direct from Treviso, who use Ticketone.it as their vendor. I'm finding it impossible to complete an order for 4 tickets (the stated limit) as when I get to check out, it keeps telling me that I have exceeded the limit! Any ideas on how to outwit this system?

Happywifehappylife
Happywifehappylife
07 October, 2019 22:54
Not going to be much help as I only got 2, but I remember you had to tick a certain box regarding nationality or something. I've been trying (without success) to find the instructions which were on the FB Group Saints Sinners. I'll keep looking

I went straight to the Treviso site, but the tickets were confirmed by Tickettone.it so try the club site if you haven't already

Happywifehappylife
Happywifehappylife
07 October, 2019 22:59
Found the bit I was on about above. 1 person got 5 tickets so you must be able to. Good luck

Go to Benetton Treviso website and follow the links. It eventually takes you to ticketone.it

can only get ticket page in Italian. Is there a language button like the club site?.

top right click on IT and it gives the option for english

There is one, I think it is top r/h in ticket one.

When you get to 'Profile Validation' the Country of Birth needs to be REGNO UNITO

GERADAJ
WEST1E
08 October, 2019 06:49
I am buying today. Where is everyone sitting? I am driving up from my Italian abode as am extending my olive picking trip to 5 weeks!

Happywifehappylife
Happywifehappylife
08 October, 2019 09:18
Quote:
WEST1E
I am buying today. Where is everyone sitting? I am driving up from my Italian abode as am extending my olive picking trip to 5 weeks!

If that's you Mr G, we are in 'Settore Verde A'

MESSAGES->author
Stockers
08 October, 2019 14:31
Thanks Happy but I’ve already done all that and from 2 different IP addresses but I’m still over the limit of four when trying to only buy 4!! Very frustrating!

GERADAJ
WEST1E
08 October, 2019 14:45
It certainly is. Is that Mr A? Will book same section. Thanks.

Happywifehappylife
Happywifehappylife
08 October, 2019 17:22
Good man

GOD
Saintsby
09 October, 2019 09:08
I have just visited the Benneton website and can navigate (with my limited Italian) to see the tickets I want to buy in Ovest stand settore verde a/b and on the Benneton site the tickets are:- ARANCIO C – CENTRALE 45 EURO 50 EURO
VERDE/BLU – A / B – INTERO 25 EURO 28 EURO
Best seats Arancio (orange) €45 €50 on day Sector Blue/Green €25
€28 on the day

Update 11.44 09/10
OK So it isn't easy and warning be carefull clcking tickets online there is a divert to Stubhub hidden away there that tries to sel €25 tickets for €90!!

Follow the Benneton site to buy tickets stick with Ticketone.it and choose tickets register an account with Ticketone go through checkout pay with credit card (protection Just in case) and eventually you will arrive at message saying Stampa @Casa (print online) Acquisita il tuo biglietto get you ticket printout as you would for Saints tickets Oh and you can get concessions for oap or youngsters - choose from price menu. See ya'll there woo hoo!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2019 11:51 by Saintsby.

GERADAJ
WEST1E
09 October, 2019 11:48
Hi Saintsby. Send me a pm with your phone number. I will help you navigate the system. You should be going through the Treviso website, then tickets online etc. The only additional website cost is. Few euros.

fair_weather_fan
fair_weather_fan
09 October, 2019 15:55
It took me about half an hour as the ticket one system is vicar you finish up going back over the same ground. Got 3 high up in "Visitors" section in good position for €25 each. Used Google translate for avoidance of doubt as site info in English didn't correspond properly with Italian. But if guys have got tickets using it must work ok

paul.kitchener
paul.kitchener
15 October, 2019 15:56
I'm trying to buy just 2 tickets in verde A or B but cannot get past the Profile validation, even when I enter "REGNO UNITO" as the country of Residence" I've tried 4 separate email addresses, a VPN onto an Italian local server but whatever I do I still get "Tickets limit exceeded", this site (ticketone.it) is one of most frustrating I've come across and I've supported quite a few!

Any tips/magic on getting thru this website, i've been trying to book these for nearly 3 days... and need to book my flights shortly

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle
15 October, 2019 18:53
Paul if you sign up for Clarity Sports trip they will get the tickets for you, I expect they will be over the odds but will save the stress?

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

paul.kitchener
paul.kitchener
17 October, 2019 18:07
Chris, I've been in contact with the ticketone.it customer services and after sending them a couple of technical emails on what the issue is, the problem has now been resolved. Not sure if it was a coincidence or what I sent them was helpful but the profile validation screen now works correctly.

I have my 2 tickets for Verde A!!(Sm152)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net