tedge
09 October, 2019 10:17

Longers
Longers
09 October, 2019 17:04
Quote:
tedge
Chron

Do you think he just used "cut and paste" for that? If playing at home did not get "the juices flowing" why would trekking up the road make any difference?

I'm really not happy with the last three weeks.

tboullem
Houghton Saint
09 October, 2019 17:41
I agree with Longers, I really cannot see where a win is coming from at the moment - gives me no pleasure whatsoever to come to that conclusion.

TimG
St Chiswick
09 October, 2019 18:32
We are still unbeaten in the league this season ....how many teams can say that?

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle
09 October, 2019 20:54
Interesting to hear Alex Wallers take on things on The Saints Show. He reckons that the whole squad knows exactly how they’re treating the cup game and that all is looking good for the Sarries game. Of course we will wait and see. He said the team that is out on Saturday is capable of beating tigers at home

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Saint Nath
Saint Nath
10 October, 2019 00:28
I really think we all need too wait till the first few League games to gauge where we are at.

We don’t have too be jubilant in defeat by any means.

But we really are treating this as still pre season.

Quite a lot of mixed game time between what you would consider Academy/fringe players and Established furst team players.

Quite a few different combinations used over the 3 games so far.

My biggest concern out of everything is the loss of Alex Mitchell and the effect that will have on our game and Grayson at the start of the season.

Longers
Longers
10 October, 2019 09:17
Quote:
St Chiswick
We are still unbeaten in the league this season ....how many teams can say that?

(Sm152)

Why didn't I see that side ?!!

Walks11
Walks11
10 October, 2019 13:03
im not too fussed at the minute although losing every game isn't great from a confidence perspective. A win at Tigers would certainly address that, not overly hopeful

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net