Latest news:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Eey- ore
Discussion started by smitferbrainz , 09 November, 2019 15:49
Eey- ore
smitferbrainz 09 November, 2019 15:49
If The Shed chanted ďeey-oreĒ at their own teams mistakes it would sound like a day out at The Donkey Sanctuary. I think me and 14 mates dressed in clowns outfits would do well against this Gloucester side.

Re: Eey- ore
shendy 09 November, 2019 16:09
Interesting approach to Sarries by the Glaws crowd - pretty much silence. Not what I expected!

desbralass 09 November, 2019 17:11
I have a question re Sarries and the deduction of points and salary cap breach:I understand that the decision is suspended until after the review,but..

If the decision is upheld upon review,are they then committing another breach by continuing to play as they are? Regarding the players that played today,I mean.

Bridesmaids no more.

smitferbrainz 09 November, 2019 17:44
Donít know about that but letís hope that Glos play like that when we play them. Thought they were awful. Donít know about them giving Sarries a hard time, didnít seem too bad to me from the telly, but they need to sort there own house out.

shendy 09 November, 2019 17:50
Mentioned on BT Sport today that they haven't formally requested the review.

SaintsDuncan 09 November, 2019 20:23
Quote:
shendy
Mentioned on BT Sport today that they haven't formally requested the review.

I wondered about that...is it Wray playing with smoke and mirrors? Keep making noise about a review for a couple of Weeks until it dies down a bit, draw the sting and then accept it

Dragonboy 09 November, 2019 21:04
Quote:
desbralass
I have a question re Sarries and the deduction of points and salary cap breach:I understand that the decision is suspended until after the review,but..
If the decision is upheld upon review,are they then committing another breach by continuing to play as they are? Regarding the players that played today,I mean.

I donít ďknowĒ but my understanding is that the fine and points deduction relates to the last three seasons so logically if any review fails then unless Sarries do something then Iíd guess that come the end of the year there could be potential for a further fine and points deduction for next year should PRL instigate a more effective policing regime rather than waiting for the Daily Mail to spur them into action.

John Tee 10 November, 2019 09:22
Quote:
smitferbrainz
Donít know about that but letís hope that Glos play like that when we play them. Thought they were awful. Donít know about them giving Sarries a hard time, didnít seem too bad to me from the telly, but they need to sort there own house out.

Something wrong in that camp....? world apart from last season and they havent started playing yet.
Maybe Cipriani hasn't gotten over Jones's snub or JA is leaving for the Boks but no cohesion at all.

I think they might struggle for top 4 even if 3 places are up for grabs once Saracens get their punishment sorted.

Saint James 10 November, 2019 12:17
Glos a disappointment, expecting them to come out firing. Managed to lose an average game last week too. Perhaps it isn't Gloucesters year.

smitferbrainz 10 November, 2019 18:21
Quote:
Saint James
Glos a disappointment, expecting them to come out firing. Managed to lose an average game last week too. Perhaps it isn't Gloucesters year.

Definitely the understatement of the weekend.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net