Phew!
Discussion started by Sir Hector , 07 December, 2019 22:49
Phew!
Sir Hector 07 December, 2019 22:49
Ben who? That one put to bed at least!
Rugby Pass

Re: Phew!
tedge 07 December, 2019 23:23
How refreshing - couldn't imagine JM saying that !

shiversaint 08 December, 2019 00:05
Bet Mr. Youngs feels good about himself now!

Deesaint 08 December, 2019 07:59
I donít think you can put any of the rumours down to Ben Youngs
As Boyd says it is most likely his agent trying to get an extra 100k
I expect we will see a lot more as the season progresses and contracts are up for renewal

Saint For Life 08 December, 2019 08:31
Attached to the Bottom of the link is a video clip of fatty Goode coming out of retirement ( thankfully for one night only ) - I am staggered he can get his arms in front of his belly to make a pass.

Saint Robert 08 December, 2019 09:30
Quote:
Saint For Life
Attached to the Bottom of the link is a video clip of fatty Goode coming out of retirement ( thankfully for one night only ) - I am staggered he can get his arms in front of his belly to make a pass.

There but for the grace of god................

Former Hollywood Saint 08 December, 2019 10:26
His agent probably doesn't feel great either .

FHS

smitferbrainz 08 December, 2019 10:59
Quote:
Saint Robert
Quote:
Saint For Life

There but for the grace of god................

When I see Paul Grayson on BT Sports he looks as if could come on in a game and be quite competitive as a 10, looks in very good order.

St.Sinner 08 December, 2019 11:33
So glad Boyd told it straight with no nonsense.

Longers 08 December, 2019 11:57
Quote:
St.Sinner

I got the impression it was said with a bit of attitude? Liked it!

St.Sinner 08 December, 2019 12:25
Quote:
Longers
Quote:
St.Sinner

I got the impression it was said with a bit of attitude? Liked it!

Definitely, got to think if Cobus is in the process of deciding on another contract here or going to France.

Boyd really doesnít want rumours of us buying a new scrum half floating about and influencing Reinachís decision.

Iíd be pretty blunt about it too if I was him!!

Brackleysaint 08 December, 2019 12:47
Quote:
Saint For Life

Good on him! It was a match in memory of PC Andrew Harper who was killed after responding to a reported burglary.

Stockers 08 December, 2019 20:04
Quote:
Brackleysaint
Quote:
Saint For Life

Good on him! It was a match in memory of PC Andrew Harper who was killed after responding to a reported burglary.

+1. Saint for Life is hardly a credit to this site and to rugby.

Sir Hector 08 December, 2019 22:22
Quote:
Stockers
Quote:
Brackleysaint
Quote:
Saint For Life

+1. Saint for Life is hardly a credit to this site and to rugby.

Thatís as maybe, but his description was pretty accurate!

white lion 08 December, 2019 23:22
I'm not going to poke fun at a player who came out of retirementt to play in a charity game.

fair_weather_fan 09 December, 2019 09:59
I thought he looked in pretty good shape

Saintsby 09 December, 2019 13:23
Quote:
Chris Boyd
I have never spoken to Ben Youngs in my life and we have absolutely no interest in Ben Youngs at Northampton Saints. Is that reasonably clear?Ē Boyd said.

Absolutely crystal! Chris (thank all the rugby gods!)

The more I see and hear from our straight talking DOR the more I like. (Sm160)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net