Latest news:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Watering Holes In Lyon
Discussion started by GrandpaL , 14 January, 2020 22:21
Watering Holes In Lyon
GrandpaL 14 January, 2020 22:21
Does anyone have ideas about likely gathering places for Saints fans before the match? My son and I are making our first such trip.

Re: Watering Holes In Lyon
Chris Hoddle 15 January, 2020 07:50
You may find some here on Friday?
[www.accasbel.fr]

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Wilson Pickett 15 January, 2020 09:41
I went last year with the mrs to basically glutton on rich food for 3 days. Walking around there were a few rugby bars where we watched a game - Wallace, Kelly’s

They’re both by the river in the centre

Highly recommend walking up to the Basicilia of Notre Dame, great views and the Roman ruins

Londonsaint 15 January, 2020 11:17
Lived in Lyon for 6 months during the 2003 World Cup. Watched every game in the Smoking Dog, which is a fantastic English-style pub in the heart of Vieux Lyon (which is the best bit of Lyon).

Wilson Pickett 15 January, 2020 19:38
Lucky you, I could definitely live there but would need a new wardrobe after 6 months

GrandpaL 15 January, 2020 19:41
Thanks everyone for the advice (and in advance for any still to come). I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net