Latest news:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Sam Dickinson
Discussion started by tedge , 25 March, 2020 15:00
Sam Dickinson
tedge 25 March, 2020 15:00
Remembers his time at Saints

At his best he was a really excellent 8

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/03/2020 18:46 by tedge.

Re: Sam Dickenson
Aberavon Wizard 25 March, 2020 15:27
Nice one Sam !

higgy365 25 March, 2020 16:58
Good man. Striking to me how many former players single out Dylan Hartley as a leader.

Jamie_86 25 March, 2020 17:25
Met Sam at a wedding recently as he's the cousin of a friend of mine. Came across as a genuinely nice, humble bloke.

Worked incredibly hard for us and was a leader in his own right. Huge in our title winning season and probably one of our most under rated players at that time.

Church's Stand - Block 20 - Row Q - Seat 700

Come and say hello!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/03/2020 17:25 by Jamie_86.

Saint Maul 25 March, 2020 18:02
I enjoyed that - cheers (Sm128)

shendy 25 March, 2020 19:59
Quote:
higgy365
Good man. Striking to me how many former players single out Dylan Hartley as a leader.

It's almost as if people who played with him saw something different to the keyboard warriors. Remarkable, who would have thought it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net