Nutley lands the big job
Discussion started by Saint Stokey , 20 May, 2020 19:40
Nutley lands the big job
Saint Stokey 20 May, 2020 19:40
[www.northamptonchron.co.uk]

Perhaps a Saints coach in the future?

Re: Nutley lands the big job
Duckonstilts 20 May, 2020 21:55
Well done to him. A very reliable player.

Neil-H 21 May, 2020 07:57
One of my old clubs, I started at Stockwood Park as my uncle was a founding member Bill Shepard, which is why 2nd XV I called the Shepardís, then when I went to Senior school my head of year and the head of PE both convinced me to play for Luton, much to uncle bills upset, but it helped with my school life LOL

Then After school back to Stockwood Park, who at the time where the much stronger club, things have changed in recent times.

But still have a real soft spot for Luton RFC cause of my teachers and coaches Bryn Hughes and Gwen Jones, who basically taught me everything rugby aged 11-16 smiling smiley

Luton also previously had Matt Allen as Player/Coach....

Longers 21 May, 2020 11:14
Quote:
Neil-H
One of my old clubs, I started at Stockwood Park as my uncle was a founding member Bill Shepard, which is why 2nd XV I called the Shepardís, then when I went to Senior school my head of year and the head of PE both convinced me to play for Luton, much to uncle bills upset, but it helped with my school life LOL
Then After school back to Stockwood Park, who at the time where the much stronger club, things have changed in recent times.

But still have a real soft spot for Luton RFC cause of my teachers and coaches Bryn Hughes and Gwen Jones, who basically taught me everything rugby aged 11-16 smiling smiley

That would explain your knowledge of Camelot!

I remember playing them on Christmas Eve saturday's when we would be served with a lovely roast meal after the game; although I did get very sniffy one year when we had to cry off because so many dropped out to go shopping with their other halves!!!

Apparently they have moved from the M1 site to a new location?

Santiago 21 May, 2020 20:33
If I'm not confused I remember playing Stockwood Park shortly after they'd changed their name from Old Lutonians and having my watch and money stolen from the changing room.

Neil-H 21 May, 2020 22:46
Quote:
Longers
Quote:
Neil-H

That would explain your knowledge of Camelot!

I remember playing them on Christmas Eve saturday's when we would be served with a lovely roast meal after the game; although I did get very sniffy one year when we had to cry off because so many dropped out to go shopping with their other halves!!!

Apparently they have moved from the M1 site to a new location?
j
After I left Luton, after uni n girlfriends all over the place.... I landed in Berkhamsted and then went on to play for Camelot for 18years, I call Camelot my club, even though no longer in Berko, I still try n pop down and turn out for Vets if around... but at 50 now and played since 6, my body is giving up!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net