Latest news:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Saints on YouTube
Discussion started by pksaint , 29 June, 2020 09:31
Saints on YouTube
pksaint 29 June, 2020 09:31
Was just wondering if anyone had heard if Saints might show their remaining matches on YouTube. If this has already been discussed I apologise.

Re: Saints on YouTube
Jamie_86 29 June, 2020 09:36
I've not seen any discussion on this issue, it would seriously surprise me though if they did given BT sport pay for exclusive rights to live matches.

Had you heard anything to make you think this was likely?

Church's Stand - Block 20 - Row Q - Seat 700

Come and say hello!

pksaint 29 June, 2020 09:44
Just thought that with games being played behind closed doors that the games may show via Saints own TV coverage. Do BT show every game played in full?

LeicesterSaint 29 June, 2020 10:09
I presume that as there will be no conflict with tickets sales they may show all games. Certainly I can't see the club being allowed to show games themselves via YouTube or any other medium and conflict with BT's viewing figures.

St.Sinner 29 June, 2020 10:12
I donít think the way for BT sports to reward the customers who havenít cancelled their subscriptions, is to go and show the games for free! Although if I had cancelled my contract I would be hoping the exact opposite.

shendy 29 June, 2020 11:35
Quote:
pksaint
Just thought that with games being played behind closed doors that the games may show via Saints own TV coverage. Do BT show every game played in full?

The Prem site has all of the games in full (eventually), BT only show what they actually broadcast, as far as I know.

Saint Ted 29 June, 2020 11:54
I would expect that all games will be televised, especially if they are going to be played at the same venue each week.

I think BT will show all the matches, maybe 1 on a Friday, 3 Saturday and 2 on a Sunday, with channel 5 picking up a couple for free to air simulcasts

Not sure if the channel 4 contract includes any of the remaining ECC matches

Saint Stokey 29 June, 2020 13:36
RugbyPass also manages to broadcast every premiership game, even when BT do not

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net