Latest news:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Well done Cobblers..........
Discussion started by Aberavon Wizard , 29 June, 2020 21:35
Well done Cobblers..........
Aberavon Wizard 29 June, 2020 21:35
Emphatic win at Wembley........good news for the Club and the Town.....I raise my glass to them !!!

Re: Well done Cobblers..........
St. Andy 29 June, 2020 21:45
Not a Northampton fan, my team may be playing them next season. And certainly not a pretty team to watch but well done to them.

twsaint 29 June, 2020 21:45
Well done Cobblers. What spirit in the team.

Saint.Kenneth 29 June, 2020 22:37
Hope we can beat Exeter Chiefs as emphatically when the season finally restarts.

After the loss at home in the first leg of the semi final, the fact that they managed to secure promotion shows great spirit and belief.

Well done Cobblers.

Saint Stokey 30 June, 2020 08:59
I'd be more than happy if Saints were to beat Exeter, 4 scores to nil! Quite frankly, just 4 points to nil would do but it would be tricky to do so.

Prop Joe 30 June, 2020 20:05
Well done to your football team from a Bris fan. Wanted your team to win last night for Keith Curle, good bloke and a Bristolian. A great looking kit as well, the claret home kit not last night's.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net