Latest news:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Morning all
Discussion started by Saintlyg , 20 September, 2020 07:13
Morning all
Saintlyg 20 September, 2020 07:13
Morning all.

Well it's Exeter again today. We we get a royal stuffing or will we turn the corner. Not sure if I will be back from my Bowls game in time to se the beginning so the record button has been set.

Where ever you are watching, try to enjoy the game.

COME ON YHOU SAINTS! (Sm115)

Re: Morning all
Duckonstilts 20 September, 2020 08:01
Morning. I just want to see a good performance. A win is unlikely but we can play better.

Chris Hoddle 20 September, 2020 08:20
Morning all.
The good thing for me is the memory of travelling to Lyon and Treviso earlier on and having a good time. I reckon though it will be more like the trip to Dublin.
Hope the game is played in good spirits and we dont get any more injuries, the new season isn't that far away.
Come on You Saints
(Sm128)

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

TimperleySaint 20 September, 2020 08:52
Anything is possible no matter how improbable. We've been playing like we've been carrying a heavy weight round each players neck.

Would be lovely to see passion, flair and joy even if we lose. This is about next season now, no matter what happens today.

Ady32 20 September, 2020 09:17
I travelled to Dublin and San SebastiŠn, so saw first hand the different sides. For me, this team lacks a Ďtoolsí! Courtney is the closest we have (IMO). Lewis and Tei have the potential but fir some reason just donít step up in the big games.

So whilst I hope for another Robby Kydd try and performance in defence, I am expecting a pummelling. I will be going Ďawayí to watch the game from behind the sofa!!!

COYS!!!!

smitferbrainz 20 September, 2020 10:06
No intention of tuning in to see us get mullered again, itís too much for me right now. Iíll go onto the BBC website for occasional score updates. Just hoping itís an injury light game so weíve got players to start off for next season. This seasons Ďboatí sailed at the restart Iím afraid. My other concern today is the score which I sincerely hope doesnít embarrass us too much. If we keep to within 20 Iíll be happily surprised.

BrianB 20 September, 2020 10:46
Morning. I will be "there".

Saint Ted 20 September, 2020 10:53
Morning all, spent all week thinking Iím really not bothered about watching this, then yet again game day has arrived and I just canít bring myself to not watch, table booked booked down the pub, luckily itís on at a time that will mean a few beers will have been sunk before hand to take the edge off!

Stockers 20 September, 2020 11:41
Morning all from sunny Dorset. I'll be watching on the box later and just hoping for a decent performance from our boys.

COYS!!!!

Le marseillais 20 September, 2020 11:56
Morning all, my friends.
I wish you a good game, but it will be probably difficult today.
As my dear Clermont, it's a difficult time for you.
That's rugby !
COYS

ASM Clermont Auvergne supporter

Dave Jackson 20 September, 2020 13:49
Looks like Toulouse in the Semi.

Deesaint 20 September, 2020 14:10
If we can keep our defence in tact for the first 30 minutes and not give away the normal 14 points we might stand a chance

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net