Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Transfer rumours
Posted by: BathMatt53
Date: 05/12/2017 12:46
Quote:
BathBurger
Have to say Te'o always seemed to add a bit more than crash ball. He offloads often which results in quick, broken play which is where Bath score a lot of their tries. However his work rate off the ball can be question, even then though his defensive positioning and effectiveness is pretty good from what I've seen. I remember he closed out a 3 on 1 in his last game before injury which takes some doing!
Also would he not be a marquee player? I believe he's in around 300k at Worcester. Could be wrong.

£300k doesn't get you close to being a marquee these days (even if he could be)! I would have thought that most in the prem are £500k plus based on the numbers being banded about in the news for people like Faf, Beale, Biggar et al.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net