Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Glaws v Bath - A day out at our dear neighbours - Teams’ up
Posted by: Bathovalballer
Date: 10/10/2019 19:21
“We would have loved for a bit more out of the Leicester game and we have been pretty hard on ourselves.

“But there has been lots of really quality learning moments from all the games.

“It is very much about the performances and the aspects of those which we believe are the building blocks of a strong Premiership team.” Quote Mr Hooper.

Am I reading this correctly? Was I watching the same game last Saturday? Conceeding tries for fun, tackles missed, surrender of ball in contact and poor handling, non existant driving maul, woeful kicking out of hand and still no effective chase (no one since Biggsy), crabbing across field with no go forward and hopeless leadership. Very much deja vue and what has been offer for the last few seasons.

Quote, 'there has been lots of really quality learning moments from all the games.' What? Where? Apart from letting the opposition dictate to us all the time. I am so glad our illustrious D of R thinks we are going in the right direction and learning all the time. Sounds familiar? Haven't we heard these mantras before?

Most think we are delusional when you compare the performances of every other team in the Premiership Cup. Some have even taken it seriously and have gained one over us by developing a winning habit, What is that like?

Also I see we using the Gloucester away game as a training field exercise, the trouble is Glos will be taking it seriously.

Glos by 30 plus points.

I can see the level of my alcohol intake will have to increase and, when in a total stupor, I can hallucinate about a Bath side ruling the league and winning things. Forget the Fever Tree, its neat Naval gin and gulps of Mount Gay interspersed with full bodied red wine and the occasional scrumpy. The availability in the depths of winter of Old Timer might help as well.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net