Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Glaws v Bath - A day out at our dear neighbours - Teamsí up
Posted by: Bath Hammer
Date: 11/10/2019 07:26
Quote:
TomReagan
I try to remain positive and hope to be proved wrong, but amazed that in these 4 games we've seemingly not put out our first choice 15 in any single match. Before the competition started I thought they'd try a few combinations in the first two games, then in the Tigers and Glos games we'd have some continuity of selection ready for Bris away. There doesn't seem to be any real overall plan in terms of selection, but hope to be eating humble pie after the team that's put together at Ashton Gate somehow plays with a fluidity I'm really not expecting.

My thoughts precisely. I was impressed by the effort, planning & endeavour that was expressed by quite a few players & others concerning the pre-season. Transferring this onto the pitch was another mater but I thought we would see some clear plan tactically & performance wise. I also expected to see the likely first choice team develop a cohesiveness but that has just not been the case. To some extent that has been messed up by our usual high level of injuries so itís difficult to know what team can be put out against Bristol. I have to say that so far my initial enthusiasm following the Q & A, poopooed by some, has been dampened. So much depends on how we perform against Bristol but I donít see how we can suddenly start looking like a top 6 side.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net