Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Glaws v Bath - A day out at our dear neighbours - Teamsí up
Posted by: Awp24975
Date: 12/10/2019 10:41
Too be fair to Austin I said the same and was about to turn over to watch Masterchef...... I know it wasnít our first choice team by a long shot, but it wasnít theirs and some the mistakes we were making were criminal. Some of these mistakes were from the more experienced players, some by youngsters that will learn with game time.

I am one of the few that like Hooper and willing to give it time. I can see the influence that Charteris is having, and there are some positives to look forward to (still donít understand how Lilley is involved in first team however).

I have to admit that McNally made a big difference and am looking forward to seeing more of him, also thought Walker and Burns made big differences when came on.

Not sure about Austinís love in with Douglas and MoM award to Fox though. Potential yes, but not been overly impressed by either yet.

Loving the new power game though, and if it means more beautiful catch and drive tries this season and less backs tries then happy to watch this.

Just cut out the silly mistakes and play from the start please. Brilliant result (if not performance) though!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net