Latest news:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: BOYS FROM THE BLACK STUFF: LONDON IRISH v BATH: TEAMS ARE UP!
Posted by: Bath Hammer
Date: 22/12/2019 22:24
Quote:
joethefanatic
Yes, Irish did not play well but they were 4 points ahead of us in the table at start of play so let's not get entitled just yet. How about after we've won back to back Prems? I'd accept some arrogance then.

I was not intending to be arrogant, far from it. I just reflected what I saw like many have about Bath this season. I actually have a lot of time for LI & feel embarrassed that we have poached so many of their best players, several of whom had a big impact on today’s outcome. Considering the difficulties they have faced they deserve great credit. I do feel, though, that unless today’s performance was just a blip, if they suffer the sort of player loss that we have suffered in recent years they will do well to survive but I really hope they do, though not at our expense!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net