Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Heem to Saints
Posted by: MarchingIn
Date: 29/01/2018 21:48
Quote:
wusstawizard
I've watched Foden 5 or 6 times this season and he doesn't even look like a rugby player anymore; he seems to have forgotten how to do all of the basics (catching, passing, kicking) and is a real rabbit in the headlights.

I was in favour of Saints dropping him back in 2015/16 as he was very uninspired, but he has hit form lately and I'm happy to see him starting at the moment, and if he keeps playing well, happy to see him get a new deal.

If you'd watched certain Saints games this year, you could have drawn the conclussion that a number of successful internationals are now a load of pap, but that would be overstating the case. Saints have been woeful at times (vs Worcester for one), yet the same squad put Bath, Tigers & Quins away in quick succession and took Clermont to bits. Totally inconsistent, quite mentally fragile, and sometimes underpowered and lazy 1-8 at present unfortunately.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net