Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

GJVV: Not on top form
Posted by: Faithful_City
Date: 31/01/2020 10:55
A player who is as honest as the come and truly plays for Worcester

Quote:
Worcester News

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/resources/images/10947670.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery

He acknowledges he has not grasped the nettle to nail down a starting spot but insists there is only one route back to his best.

“There are certain aspects of my game that have not been as good as they have been in the past,” said van Velze.

“That’s going to happen in your career, there will be times when you’re on top and times when you’re not and I am clearly at a stage when I am not on top of my game.

“Sadly, the only way you correct that is to play more and more rugby and all any rugby player wants is an equal opportunity to play well.

“I have had opportunities where I haven’t played well so it is a matter of time where I have to go and assess where I am and what I can bring to my game.

“It is almost similar to players who have long-term injuries, they come back really refreshed so I just have to find that point of difference within the game, the 80 minutes we play.

Full Article HERE

JP

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net