Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ampthill Scores
Posted by: HoboAl
Date: 18/01/2020 11:39
I too am looking forward to todays game. I think we will go with what we have got until the end of the season and players will get their chance. Dan Lewis recently said to me "I havent played at that many clubs, but it is the only club, when coaches say if you train hard and do well on loan you will get a chance in the first team - and they mean it."

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net