Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Lineouts
Posted by: abdabs99rugby
Date: 08/02/2020 09:18
I started a similar post some 18 months ago but old nick tried to convince via stats and facts that it's not a problem. However whatever arguments there are the fact remains that at key moments in games we constantly miss our line outs which cost us possession, territory, points and ultimately games!. We have 3/4 hookers at the club and they all suffer from the same problem so I wonder what the problem is. I'm sure the coaching staff realise this but once again last night we coughed up ball at a key point!. It is such a key part of the game and until we put it right I fear we will continue to lose games that we should be winning??

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net