Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: carnegie match
Posted by: Nige H
Date: 16/02/2020 11:22
Overall a good workman like performance in very poor conditions.
A couple of things stood out for me..
In first half when kessel was passing the ball out to the forwards on the fringes they were standing still when they were taking the ball, which I think effected our ability to go over the gain. I found this really frustrating because thatís basic rugby! This improved later on in the game though particularly when White came on.

Dan Lewis again didnít put a foot wrong taking everything that was thrown at him. I could be wrong, but since he came into the side at Hartpury he hasnít dropped any high balls, and most of those games have been played in not very good conditions!! Well done Dan.

Iím pleased to say the line out functioned very well yesterday, I donít think we lost any throws at all, which is a novelty: letís hope that continues

So overall, not a bad day at the office, earning the 5 points in what must have been a pretty crappy week for everyone at the club.

Nigel

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net