Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

3rd April 2020

RFU Confirmed Newcastle Falconsí promotion to the Gallagher Premiership for the 2020-21 season

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Murrayfield Morons
Posted by: aapierre
Date: 09/02/2020 20:38
Quote:
SimonG19
Quote:
aidanb
Quote:
SimonG19
Again for balance (not that I am Scottish!) a small minority in the Murrayfield crowd.

We arenít the bbc and donít need a for balance argument

It doesnít matter that it was a small minority.

1 person doing it is bad enough.

1 person from either nation doing it is not needed.
Eddie Jones got a hard time of the Scots a couple of years back and now this.

Thereís no need and the SRU and itís players need to be making strong statements about the values of the game and how we are there to enjoy the fierce competition but never to let it spill to anger and even hatred.

I totally agree that one person misbehaving is bad enough. But that means behaviour is below standard at just about every international, professional and semi-pro game in the UK.

Taring everyone in the crowd with the same brush is silly in my opinion which is why I made the point which EF seems to agree with.

I'd love the SRU to make the points you suggest. And I love the RFU to make the same points to Ludlam.

Well the SRU will need to have that chat with some of their guys as well.

I donít agree that is needed though.

The players on both sides didnít stoke up the nasty behaviour seen at Murrayfield yesterday.

Iím not going to agree with you on this notion that every game across the land is the same as yesterdayís game.

At the Falcons some people talk during a kick but Iíve not heard booing

This isnít a time for claiming that itís okay cos the behaviour is all around.

The SRU need to be strong and make it clear that entry to Murrayfield is reliant on respect being shown to the kickers and anti social behaviour being left at the door no matter what.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net