Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Brentford - The proposed stadium changes
Posted by: Jon_R
Date: 12/10/2017 08:19
NewCEO Brian Facer starts next Monday according to this, pinched from the Saints Facebook site a few weeks ago so maybe things will move forward

“Today the sun sets on my career at Northampton Saints. During my 12 years at Franklin's Gardens I have been involved in survival, relegation, the elation of winning and the deep sorrow of loss! I have had the pleasure of meeting lots of wonderful people and handful of "challenging" characters. Together we have built things, knocked things down and then helped to create new things. The club, its staff, stakeholders and supporters have helped me through some dark days in my life and have made me the person I am today. It has enabled me to provide for my family both financially and emotionally, it is true to say it has been more than "just" a job, I will never forget my time there. I feel honoured, to have been a tiny part of its history and I would like to thank everybody involved for making it an amazing journey. I would especially like to thank the Barwell family who have made it possible for a working class boy to have experienced so much. Northampton Saints is truly a special Club owned by a special family and Northampton “tane” should be very grateful and proud of them.

As the sunsets on one career, so a new dawn rises on another. On Monday, October 16 I will become the chief Executive Officer of London Irish. A club steeped in proud history with a devoted staff and a supportive fan base. My job is to take what I have learned, apply it and help the Exiles become one of the greatest clubs in Europe. It is a challenge that scares me and excites me in equal measures and an opportunity that I cannot wait to get stuck into. I am looking forward to serving this great club and doing justice to its heritage, whilst creating a lot of special moments along the way.

I feel privileged and blessed to have been given these opportunities, but it’s gratifying to know that hard work and dedication can pay off in spades. All of this is underpinned by a loving and supportive family headed by my very tolerant and loving wife Nicola Facer.”

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net