Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Haskell
Posted by: jimbo800
Date: 31/01/2018 12:50
When a player is announced as leaving a club but hasnít got a club to go itís usually to drum up some interest. I reckon itís an attempt to get Bristolís attention.
Although the thread hasnít been executed by the possibility, Iíd welcome it.
1. Proven international with medals to back it (heís not the best but I think weíre getting carried away with the calibre of our players).
2. Very successful club career (how many players in our squad with a decent medal collection?)
3. We usually sign cast offs with no medals, this has to be seen as a step up.
4. It looks like his international career is done with so we wouldnít lose him mid season.
5. Weíve lacked depth. We have a good back row but we really missed coman and trev when they were out. Squads who survive have a little extra in the tank for when they get injuries or international call ups.
6. Younger and less experienced players learn from these guys. Lasha and Harris are similar types of players to Haskell , mobile as opposed to the lethargic crash up players.
7. Players are expensive these days, no way around it. I think weíd be shocked if we really knew how much everyone got paid. We pay less, we get less. Id take a punt on him

I think itís a moot point anyway, heíll have signed a new contact before we may be a ken to offer prem rugby

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net