Latest news:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Bt Sports
Posted by: AlecW
Date: 30/01/2020 12:37
I watch on Bet UK - best on something like an iPad or similar, so you can expand the screen to something useable. There was certainly commentary on the Saints game. I got the impression that is was a straight feed from BT Sport.

Other things to try are livetv.sx, sportstream.tv and viprow.net (only just started to use it, but seems very good), though the first two work on Flash, so if you are on an iPad, I recommend using a browser called Puffin, which enables Flash streams to be viewed on an iPad. You have to get rid of loads of ads (warning: sometimes p0rn0graphic) and malware invites to update your Flash player (DON'T...!!!), but if you have a good wifi connection, you can stream games no problem.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net