Latest news:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Lang in the news again
Posted by: fandg2
Date: 23/06/2018 07:44
Quote:
Cairns Family
.... We've got to be careful or he'll be whipped to Glasgow or. Edinbur

I've a feeling that'll be inevitable anyway (or whipped to another club at least). He's still developing as a player so is unlikely to be 1st choice at centre this year, Sahli, marchant, Tapaui and Alopha are probably 'ahead' of him in the pecking order. But to play international rugby you need to be playing club 1st team regularly and I'm not sure he's going to get that at Quins in the near future. It'll be interesting to see how it all pan's out, lots of conundrums at centre this year.

Even the start of the season is unlikely to give any clues. Sahli and Marchant are coming back from injury, Lang and Alopha have been away on international duties so will be having their 5 week summer break soon and I doubt Tapaui has started yet as the season doesn't start until 1st July. So by my reckoning it's leaves Quins with only one centre (Cheeseman) atm, in preseason training

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net